Friday, April 13, 2012

Ready to Head Out–well maybe

Tomorrow morning we are ready to head out on a 3-4 week trip to the mid-west, that is assuming the weather cooperates.  They are forecasting snow for the AZ high country so time will tell if we will be able to go or what the route will be.  Our plan for this trip is to visit the following places…

Greensburg, KS – site of the devastating tornado a few years ago

Springfield, IL – visit the Lincoln museum

Ann Arbor, MI – to visit our daughter

Indiana – genealogy research

Central Kansas – Dean’s home town

If all things work out tomorrow we will be in Santa Rosa NM.

No comments:

Post a Comment